My blog has been created to document my time studying for my BA (Hons) Professional Practice at Middlesex University

Thursday 9 September 2010

My First Blog!

Next week is my induction to my BA (Hons) Professional Practice course. This is where it all begins so I thought I would start by writing a quick blog about how I am absolutely petrified. Hopefully in a few months time I will be able to look back at this and wonder what all the fuss was about. For now, however, I feel completely out of my depth embarking on a course that I quite frankly know very little about. The basic idea, as I understand it, is to obtain a degree in what you are currently practicing professionally (hence Professional Practice) and to expand your knowledge of your chosen career to help you progress in new and interesting directions in the future. Please don't quote me though because I may have got this completely wrong. Here's to the next fifteen months wherever it my lead me!

No comments:

Post a Comment