My blog has been created to document my time studying for my BA (Hons) Professional Practice at Middlesex University

Thursday 23 September 2010

Joanna's Blog.

Hey everyone. Just wanted to point you all in the direction of Joanna's blog so you can read her profile.

Here's the link:  http://joanna-adeyinka.blogspot.com/

The reason I like it so much is because it's concise but at the same time gives a real sense of the type of person she is. It mixes factual details about her educational and work history with more personal details, like her passion for helping young people achieve their goals. It also made me realise that a profile doesn't have to be chronological as long as it shows where you've come from, where you are going and what you are like. Read it and see what you think.

When I wrote my profile I had a problem making it concise enough to fit in the profile box. Having read Joanna's profile and some of the comments people have left me about mine I am going to revisit my profile now and try and implement some of the things I have learnt. I'm going to remove some of the irrelevant information at the suggestion of Natalie and I am also going to see if I can incorporate some of Joanna's style.

2 comments:

  1. I just read your profile again. I'm so glad you finally managed to fit everything in and all the main infomation is still there! Seems pretty perfect to me and it's much more concise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mark,

    Just like to say that i read your profile and loved the passion for your profession that so clearly came across in what you wrote. I think you spoke about the arts capturing your attention from a young age! i was instantly engaged in what you had to say after that! Thanks for your comments about mine. I was a little unsure and felt it was possibly to concise...i'm a pretty straight down the line kinda girl and though it could do with a touch more of your passion.

    ReplyDelete