My blog has been created to document my time studying for my BA (Hons) Professional Practice at Middlesex University

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Professional Peer Interview 1 (part 1)

As part of my professional inquiry, or rather as a lead up to my professional inquiry I have decided to do a collection of short filmed interviews with professional musical theatre performers. I thought this would be an interesting way to talk over ideas and gain insight about my topic from other people who have first hand experience of the industry and its training. Also, I will eventually be carrying out a survey of professional musical theatre performers and I thought these interviews would help me evaluate which questions would provide useful answers when put in that survey. Below is the first interview with Suzy and some really interesting points are discussed. In fact there were times during this interview that I found my opinions completely changing from one end of the spectrum to the other. Maybe that is what happens when you are trying to be as impartial as possible? I hope you find these interviews interesting, and please feel free to comment with any of you own ideas and insights.



No comments:

Post a Comment