My blog has been created to document my time studying for my BA (Hons) Professional Practice at Middlesex University

Saturday 29 October 2011

Professional Performers Survey

Recently I have been working on my survey for my inquiry. I created it and then sent it to a select number of people. I then spoke to them about their answers making sure they all understood the questions to mean the same thing. In some cases they didn't, so we worked on the phrasing of the questions together to make it clearer. We also talked about the relevance of the questions and I realised that some could be removed and others should be added to give me the information I want. I found this a really useful process and now think I have a survey that will give me some really interesting information.

This is where you come in! The survey is for musical theatre performers or for people who trained in musical theatre. I would be really grateful if any of you who are in that group could fill in the survey and also, if you have time, forward it on to any other people who apply. Feel free to put the link on your Facebook etc. If you don't fit the criteria yourself but know people who do then please pass it on as well. I want to try and get as many responses as possible. Thank you so much. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mark
    I'll definitely send the link to any friends on Facebook who I trained with. I'm not working in Musical Theatre but did train at a Musical Theatre school, so will fill in your survey! Hope it's all going well
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete