My blog has been created to document my time studying for my BA (Hons) Professional Practice at Middlesex University

Monday 1 November 2010

Move: Choreographing You at Hayward Gallery

There is exhibition on at the Hayward Gallery at the moment called 'Move: Choreographing You' which I thought looked really interesting. The exhibition explores the relationship between dance and visual arts which I thought was quite interesting in light of my previous blog about drawing. It seems to be in large about breaking the barriers between creators and participants which I also thought was strangely relevant to this course and all the work we did on web 2.0. It is like 'real life' web 2.0. Unfortunately I won't actually get a chance to go to the exhibition before I leave for Kuala Lumpur but I thought some of you might like to go.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How cool! The Southbank are always involved in fascinating concepts! I would be interested to know how the exhibition feels from the perspective of an 'audience' member. I wonder if they are reserved and apprehensive about getting stuck into the middle of live performance???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, I went! It's fantastic, dance is after a visual art form and this exhibition highlighted that perfectly, a great combination of expressive arts and movement.

    ReplyDelete