My blog has been created to document my time studying for my BA (Hons) Professional Practice at Middlesex University

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Delicious

Hi everyone. I've started using Delicious and it's really good. I remember starting this course in September and reading about Delicious and thinking to myself, "Why is that useful?" Well I'm a convert. Not only can you see your bookmarks no matter what computer you are on, write yourself helpful notes so you remember what's on that page and tag it so you know what category it is in, but (and this is what I didn't get before) you can also share it with people. So this is me sharing some of the sites I am finding useful and if you guys have any sites you think others might benefit from then share them too. The link to my Delicious is: http://www.delicious.com/markiles

5 comments:

  1. Mark, this post really encouraged me to take a look at delicious and it does in fact look really great and beneficial. Thanks also for your link, the bookmark is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mark...i actually had no idea what delious was untill about an hour ago! Your post encouraged me to get involved also and i already feel it will be very helpful:)
    I love the fact it tells you if someone else had bookmarked the same page as you in the past...then you can check out their other bookmarks to see if theres any thing of use! Brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mark,
    I too had heard about delicious but was reluctant to get one as I feel I have so many other tools that are helpful I wondered whether adding one more would be useful as I thought I wouldn't really use it - howevvvver I might just get one now :)
    Thanks
    Carly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive been putting this off! Thanks for the push, just done it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh i'm intrigued by your enthusiasm! I'm gonna check it out! Thanks for leading the way...

    ReplyDelete